Hope you guys have heard about the release date of Windows 10. Yes! Windows 10 releasing date has been decided. It will be released on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 is coming with a lots of new features and characteristics. Technical preview of it, has released already. If you don't use it then check this article "How to install Windows 10 Technical Preview via Windows Updates", but if you have used then you must have experience about its features and its look. I recently shared an article about the some features and informative stuffs of Windows 10. You can read it here. In this article, I discussed about the gaming experience, features and some new and important things. I shared also some new shortcuts of Windows 10 in this article. Actually, one the major new thing is Start Menu of it. Windows 10 has a unique start menu which is very different from other start menu styles. In short, you can say that start menu of Windows 10 is a mixture of Windows 7 and Windows 8's start menus. You can see an example in below image.
But here's a question, How can you reserve your Windows 10 for free upgrade? Microsoft has announced about the releasing date of Windows 10 and users are getting panic about the reserve of it. Most people are thinking that it may be upgrade by following the same procedure of installation of Technical Preview. But Windows 10 will not install like it. If you wanna reserve your Windows 10 free early then you have to read below discussion.
How Can You Reserve Windows 10 For Free Upgrade?Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will free for first year. So if you wanna use it free for a year then reserve your Windows now. Because without reserving it, you can't use it free. People are reserving their Windows rapidly, After the announcement the release date. So please reserve your Windows now. Otherwise, you'll have to buy Windows 10. An important note is that only Windows 7,8 or 8.1 users can be upgrade their Windows to Windows 10 and you should have an original licensed Windows.
- For Windows 7 Users:
- In Windows 7, open your 'Control Panel' and go to the 'Windows Updates'.
- Check your Windows updates by clicking on 'Check For Updates'.When you have done, so please wait, it will take some moments in checking your new updates.
- When your new update will be available then select all updates and click on 'Install Updates'.
- For Windows 8 or 8.1 Users:
- Windows 8 or 8.1 users can get app of Windows 10 by pressing Windows key + C < Settings < Change PC Settings.
- After that, click on 'Update and Recovery' and click on download and install button.
Must Read: How To Fix Blue Screen Errors In Windows 7
When your updates are installed then Get Windows 10 App will be installed automatically in your device. This app lets you reserve your copy of Windows 10. Here's how:
- Click the Windows icon on the system tray.
- Click Reserve your free upgrade.
- Enter your email address to receive confirmation of your reservation.
- Now you'll see a message that says your redesign has been held. There's a Cancel reservation catch on the base left here. You can click that on the off chance that you wish to cross out your reservation.